8.25.2011

Trying out for some DT's

Since my LSS is closing I've decided I'd like to find another Design Team to join.  Enter the possibilities of Basic Grey whose been a favorite company of mine since they began years and  years ago.  Recently, they've begun to really expand their lines and I am truly in love!  Who knows, maybe they'll decide they need me!

I'm also giving a go to Bella Blvd who is having a call as well.  They are asking for the projects to have never been posted before so I can't show you those yet.  But I promise I will when the time is right!  Wish me luck.

Here is my first project slated toward Basic Grey.  Let me know what you think.  If you think I have a chance and you'd like to see my work on their team, I hope you'll let them know in the comments here.







9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool layout! I always in awe of scrapbookers - you gals pull off some amazing stuff!
    Love the title! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! I really like the yellow polka dotted background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ursula - that is really fabulous! Just a really cool design :)
    You should go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Ursula!! Definitely go for it-you rocked the product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout! Good luck with the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck w/ the DT! I think you rock and any company would be lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout!!! good luck on the calls!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...