9.17.2011

My Scrap Resume

Hi, my name is Ursula Schneider and in case you hadn't noticed, I've got a bit of a passion for making things pretty.

Lately, that can take a number of forms including scrapbook layouts, cards, paper projects, food, photography and whatever else I can come up with.

However, I'd have to say that my two main passions are scrapbook layouts and photography.  They go together like a hand in a glove so it's a good pairing.

I've been scrappin' for about 9 years and photography began about the same time.  (I found that my photos were not up to snuff so I had to learn to take better ones.)

I have a confession to make.  I'm a perfectionist.  That is good in that I usually work diligently to make my projects the best they can be.  (it can be bad for my family when I get crabby if things aren't just so).  I've found that this quality serves me well in the art world as attention to detail is a must for all things creative.

I've listed some of my accomplishments in the world of scrapping below.  However, if you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to send me an email at danieq@juno.com any time and I'll do my best to answer.

I have online galleries at:
I've been featured at:
I've been Published in:
  • Scrapbook Trends Issues:  
    • April 2010 (Our Adoption Journey)
    • November 2010 (Serious Skillz)
    • February 2012 (Brother) 
    • March 2012 (She's Determined to Move, Look Out 4 the Cheesecake Makers, 10(very important) Truths 4 Life
    • April 2012 (Mr & Mrs Schneider, p 91 Transform p 54)
    • May 2012 (Daily, p 36, This I Love, pg 84)
    • July 2012 (Dressed up, p27), (1,2, 3 Reasons 4 Loving You, p70), (Bucket List, p102)
    • August 2012
    • September 2012
    • October 2012
    • November 2012
  • Somerset Digital Studio: Volume 1, 2008
  • Somerset Memories:  Aug/Sept 2007
I'm Currently Designing for:
I've designed for:
Guest Designer at: 
Layouts accepted in the Basic Grey Gallery
Featured Layout at Studio Calico
Featured Project at Two Peas in a Bucket
Layout of the Week -- Studio Calico
Please feel free to contact my via email at danieq@juno.com

3 comments:

  1. It's a pleasure to get to know such a talented scrapbooker as you! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple of your videos at BlueMoon Scrapbooking and was wondering if you have pics of the albums that you were working on in the videos. I would love to see the completed projects and to get a little more inspiration from you because I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharmon,

      I have reblogged everything that appears on the Blue Moon Videos in the main part of my blog. Feel free to check that out. Let me know if you have any questions. Also, along the side of my blog, you'll be able to select the label 'Blue Moon Scrapbooking' and all the posts that were for Blue Moon will come up if you only wanted to see those. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...