1.07.2011

You may need to be shocked!

I wonder if you've seen this video?  It's long and it's.............difficult in many ways, but it's also very healing.  I watched it today for about the 3rd or 4rth time.  I find I need to be reminded often what it really means to be a Christian.  Many times the people in our lives pat us on the back and tell us we're doing great but God is not in agreement.

I want God's pat and I really don't care for the kudos of the world.

Take a break from everyday things and do me the favor of watching something which may change your eternity.


If you take the time to watch this, please let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...