6.08.2010

The next day

I think I'm going to try to track my progress here.  I may make a paper journal too, but this is much easier and accessable.

Yesterday went pretty well.  Well, mostly.  I did succumb to some Chicken McNuggets, but I was hungry.  Still I had more than I needed.  But overall, I know that I ate less yesterday than I normally would have, so that is a step in the right direction.

I need to get focused on what God has done in my life moment by moment.  There have been very long periods of time where I have been very focused on that, but more recently, I've been drifting a bit.

I need to get back to deeply trusting God with my day to day.  I think I'm going to go over to Mom's house and use her scale to get a beginning weight and see whether I can go over once a week or so ongoing so I don't have that scale staring me in the face every day at home.  It's so tempting to get on it again and again and then get discouraged that it doesn't read as I'd like it to.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about you Ursula. Are you eating healthy snacks vs. just trying not to eat except then you get so hungry you just have to eat something even if it is bad for you? I love peanut butter on an apple. I don't care if peanut butter isn't the perfect clean food, you can't beat that. And I love a mix of pecans and raisins. And yogurt. And grapes.

    And don't get tied up on what the scale says - just do your best - the number doesn't matter as long as you are doing your best. But then you really have to do your best ; )

    It's hard to get it figured out - what works best for you. But you can do it. You've done it before, you can do it again.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...