3.06.2010

Moving Ahead

Today is kind of a chill day and I'm excited about that.  It seems like most of the time there is something going on and I have to BE somewhere.  Sometimes I just wanna be here at home.  I don't want to socialize.  I don't want to engage. I just want to exist in my own space without anyone wanting anything from me or expecting anything of me.

That's pretty unrealistic, but it's still what I'd like to see happen at least some of the time.  I get a little cooky when there is always something I must do.

On the other hand, that's when growth happens isn't it.  It only seems to happen when you're being pushed well beyond your comfort zone and you begin to feel just a bit out of control and suddenly, you have no choice but to turn to God and trust Him.  That can be hard, but it does result in growth, which is a good thing.

Well, I'm rambling here so I'll stop, but I hope that you can have a chance today to take a deep breath and then get ready to move ahead.

Here's a picture that makes me happy.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you got some alone time - even just a little. I find that is when I am most productive at those tasks that have nagged at me and been put off and put off. And that is a pretty picture! thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand exactly what you are feeling, I can totally relate...I hope you got some time for yourself!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it;) By the way, I love your blog, very unique...Im bookmarking it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been watching your clearance sale on SG and hoped you really were not leaving. (Sigh) I hope you have found a place to market your art. I too am enjoying photography (thanks to SG) and find myself designing more and more of my own items instead of purchasing them. I had wanted to email you but could not find an address. I you wish to contact me, leave a note on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...