12.13.2009

Creme Brulee, my first


Well, I can't take full credit, maybe 55% credit, 5% for finding the recipe and buying the ingredients and the other 50% for my part in making it. Millie and I made it together and we have a fabulous time, pretending we were professional French chefs!

We made them as an experiment.....sort of. But we were able to serve them for Hunter's 15th birthday!!!! Wowza! I can't believe he's 15! Seems like just yesterday a very angry little boy came to my home, 8 years angry, I mean old. Wow, he's really come a very long way in the last 6.5 years. Truly, he has.

I am thankful that it's not too late to make a difference. I'm thankful that consequences sometimes end up resulting in more opportunity for friendship, like it has with Millie and I. She can't go anywhere, so she gets to stay home and cook with Mom. We are having a blast!

And isn't the Creme Brulee a beauty. It was sooooo yummy!

1 comment:

  1. oooooo. That looks absolutely yummmmmmmy!!!! Tell Hunter happy birthday from the gang here!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...