Now, as you know, there is always a good reason for a Blog Hop! This week, we're celebrating Lily Bee Designs Fourth Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY BEE DESIGN!!!!!
And I bet you know that there are usually prizes involved for hopping around excited with all of (in a celebretory manner of course!)
Now on with the blog hop. We have a lot of chances for you to win a prize package from Lily Bee each day of the hop! Here’s what you need to do to be eligible to win:
- Follow the Lily Bee Design blog
- Leave a comment on each designer’s blog
- Leave a comment on the Lily Bee Design blog telling us what your favorite new embellishments are from our collections
- Bonus entry opportunities:
- Like Lily Bee Design on Facebook
- Follow Lily Bee Design on Instagram and tag yourself and at least one friend on the Lily Bee Design blog hop photo.
- Follow Lily Bee Design on Twitter and Tweet or Re-Tweet the blog hop info
- Follow Lily Bee design on Pinterest
- Pin any of this week’s design team projects that have inspired you, tagging #lilybeedesign so we can easily find the entries.
That’s a lot of ways to win! Plus, since this is a 3-day blog hop with new projects every day, there's even more chances if you participate in our hop tomorrow and go back to yesterday's as well! You have until Sunday March 3, 2013 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced next week!
Since today is card Wednesday, we've all created some fun cards to help make the celebration complete. Here are my offerings.
Lily Bee Supplies Used (Victoria Park: 6x6 Paper Pad, Persnickety: 6x6 Paper Pad, ABC Cardstock Stickers, Christmas Cheer: 6x6 Paper Pad, Buttercup: 6x6 Paper Pad, Double Dutch: 6x6 Paper Pad)
I got happy with confetti for this first one. In order to create a cellophane bag, I simply used packaging from some scrap item or another and sewed it inside the pocket in the size I needed. Super easy to do.
I die cut the card on my Silhouette SD to get the balloon shape and Celebrate word and then added patterned paper behind them.
This one is an invitation. Die cut a question mark that has options for two patterned papers. Glue them together, add gold leafing pen around the edges and around the edges of the card. Add gold mist droplets and sequins and Voila!
Lily Bee Supplies used: Persnickety (Patterned paper, ABC Cardstock Stickers, ABC Mixed Cardstock Stickers) Christmas Cheer: (Patterned Paper, Acrylic Stamps)
Thanks so much for celebrating with us today. Make sure and complete the hop and leave lots of comments for your chance to win! And don't forget to check at Lily Bee Design tomorrow for the final round!