1.15.2013

Hello Wednesday -- Me + You = Us

I've got a fun layout to share today.  I was focusing on those awesome stencils which can be found in the still available Only You kit over at Scrapbook Circle.  I combined that kit with the add on, You and Me to create this project.


I love that the background is this amazing patterned paper but that it's not overwhelming in any way.


I'm also kind of a big fan of the way the doilies poke out their pretty little faces.  Love every little thing about this kit.


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you're having a great week so far.

11 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have only used one of those stencils so far. I need to dig them out and get them on some layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used those doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I agree the doilies popping out are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and loveeeeeeeeee that title work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title work on this, really stands out!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...