4.19.2011

Recent Layouts and a new site I love

Hey friends!

I've been a busy bee lately trying to kill that Quilting Bee kit from over a year ago.  It's the smallest kit I ever bought and I already have 18 layouts from it.  Ridiculous!  I think I can get another couple at least and a mini book and then I'm going to call it 'dead'.

So here are the last few from it.



 So I wanted to point out the bits of yellow washi tape.  I made that with an off white plain washi tape, my favorite border stamp and some Stazon. Love!  And it's so easy to do.  I also taped some to plain white paper and then punched out those cute hearts.



And now.............drumroll please..................for a new site I think I am in love with ! (thank you Caz!)  Please introduce yourself to Noel Mignon.  There you will find some beautiful kits for amazing prices and a store that is packed with some of the latest in scrapbooking supplies.  I know you'll love it if you visit.  If you want to check out the community, you do have to register, but don't let that scare you.  This is the friendliest collection of people and the owner Noel is constantly on the boards, answering questions and being generally wonderful!  I hope you check into it! 

Oh, and don't miss the new kit Mary Ellen which will be debuting on Thursday the 21st.  It's delicious and you can see some sneaks on the blog if you click this link.  Scroll down to see the link!

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you joined out little community! :)

    I have scrolled through your blog, and WOW, your stuff is fantastic! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm blushing! Thanks so much Noel. I truly appreciate hearing that. I'm loving being back in paper scrapping. It always leaves me feeling happy and satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...