4.05.2011

On thankfulness and new pretties

I just thought I ought to pop in and share a little about the journey of thankfulness I've been taking.  I'm by no means feeling like I've got this wrapped up, but I am in process and that feels like a good thing.  Life is so full of mishaps and misunderstandings that thankfulness can quickly get lost in the mix. 

I'm feeling that the thing I'd like most to cultivate is the ability to feel thankful even in the middle of truly frustrating circumstances.  I've gotten to the point where I can speak out thanksgivings.  I can think about things I am thankful for, or ought to be thankful for.  However, feeling thankful is another thing entirely. 

Feeling thankful can sometimes seem elusive when my circumstances have me surrounded by tension and turmoil.  Even so, I believe that God desires to work in me an attitude of gratitude even during those all to frequent occasions when nothing seems to be going well and everybody's emotions seem tossed about in a hurricane of negative sentiment.

I know that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.

Here's a couple of my most recent LO's to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...