3.17.2011

Being Thankful and Creative

So I don't have a ton to say, but I can share a little of what I've been working on.  I just finished a layout today of Millie from her Senior Portrait shoot.  That was sooo much fun.  Having an actress in front of the lens is a good thing.
Then, I am working on my One Little Word project as well.  March's project was to choose one action that would impact my life and was related to my word.  Below are some pictures which will demonstrate for you what I chose.

Being thankful each day for something new is harder work than you may imagine, but it's well worth it.  I'm reading a book called 'One Thousand Gifts'. Did I mention that?  It's a wonderful poetic little book that I'm pretty sure has the ability to change a person's life.  It's at least working to help me find a thankful attitude even among the daily grind of life's frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...