5.31.2010

I only post when there's drama

Well, at least some of the time that is true.  When I haven't been posting and I begin again to post, it's usually because of drama of some sort.

Today, you guessed it, there is drama.  I won't give you the details or even the particular situation, but suffice it to say that the end result is drama.

My emotions feel like part of a big drama.  Life feels like a big drama.  And I am really tired of drama.

I just don't feel like I can handle any more DRAMA!!!!

I would like to live in a nice suburban neighborhood, with a nice suburban imaginary
life where everything  is happy and everyone is happy and flowers bloom nonstop and there are no allergies.

I believe that is impossible, so for now.  I hope I am given some new level of patience and grace to endure the drama.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so hear ya, Ursula! I am in the midst of some serious work drama, and I want to walk away so badly, and go somewhere drama-free. If you find that place, PLEASE let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Ursula, I wish you didn't have unwatned drama - you are too sweet of a person - don't get down - I know you probably won't : ) It's nice to real all your commetns at SC.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...