3.25.2010

A Paper Passion

It's been a while, like 5 years, since I made a paper layout.  Digital passion swept over me and the mess I had in craft room made paper crafting very unpleasant.

However, my room is clean and organized now.  I've purged away a lot of stuff and I can now play again.

I recently found Studio Calico which may be the most wonderful place ever!  I highly recommend that you check it out for inspiration, friendship and great products.  Studio Calico is a kit club store that offers some of the trendiest kits out there.  Each month, April Foster pulls together an amazing collection of paper scrapping goodness from the four corners of the ScrapWorld and offers a Main Kit along with coordinating (but different) Add-ons which members can purchase all of or pick and choose.

I began with this months kit, Quilting Bee, and also added on with Honeycomb and Wedding Ring.  There is much more goodness to be found in the shop so be sure to poke around.  I warn you though, if you want to be in on the fun, you have to act fast because when those kits go up for sale, they literally fly out of the shop.  I mean it, Honeycomb sold out in 2 minutes, I kid you not!

I hope you'll check it out.  It's a place filled with good people and wonderful inspiration.  The gallery is overflowing with scrappy wonderfulness.

Here is my very first paper layout in 5 years.  I am so pleased with how it turned out and think you'll enjoy seeing it as well. 

Blessings friends!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Ursula. So glad you made it to Studio Calico. I have to agree that it is a pretty great scrap site :0)

    And I really liked your goals post below. I have to admit that I have a very similar list with almost the exact same goals. It's good to know that others are wanting to make the same kind of changes :0)
    Mary Jo (from SC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very very small portion of that layout. In fact, your blog is somewhat deceiving, as it makes the reader believe that they will get to see the layout, and at the bottom, it is only a part of it.

    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...well...it's a Mac...and it's from school. I can see it now, tho.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...