She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
1. the trip to Paris I've been dreaming of taking for a very long time
2. the opportunity to photograph places and things in freedom when the mood strikes
3. travel in general
4. money/financial security
5. carefree living
6. quiet and solitude
8. my own selfish desire/my way
9. my photography career
10. a worry free life (I know, this was a fantasy from the beginning)
11. a plan, my plan
13. relationships in the way I've maintained them
14. a beautiful home
I'm sure that there are plenty of other things, but those are the ones that come to mind at present. The funny thing is that it's tempting to me to worry over whether I can live without those things. I can sit and ponder whether or not I should obey God. Heelllllllooooooo!!! Why would I even think such a thing. I know that nothing comes from ignoring God's call on my life. I know that I don't want to be Jonah. Still, some things feel like more than I can bear to give up.
Somehow the idea of never going to Paris is truly painful to me.
There, I've typed it. Not sure I feel any better. It sounds so shallow. But there it is. It's honest, it's how I feel inside. Ugh!!! I've clearly got a bit more work to do. So, how bout you? What can you just not let go of?