4.29.2013

Shy Much??

And now for one final layout using the April Scrapbook Circle kits.  (have you seen the May kits yet?!  Gorgeous!)

The photos in the layout below were staged on a recent trip my DD and her hubby took, but they remind me of the beginnings of their relationship.  

The truth is, they danced around an interest in one another for several years before they finally told each other how they really felt.  That was good in reality, but it still makes me chuckle.  I am SO glad that they finally connected as they are a wonderful couple.

I have found myself using less and less paper lately and more and more of the embellishments in a kit.  I guess I just go through phases, but this page is a perfect example of that.  I loved the embellishments this month!  So many fun, transparent pieces and the colors are so very happy!


I ended up using the negative image of the heart and I love how that ends up looking.  If you have trouble with how to attach transparent pieces, sewing and stapling are two perfect options.


So how about you, do you have a 'shy' love story to share?

6 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo sweet! LOVING the photos and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE!! Love the photo's and love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet story! I love the happy colors of the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet page! Really like how you used the negative space of the heart......wondering if I kept that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Let's see-a shy love story? Nope! We are anything but shy people, but it took us a while to get together. 14 years later and still going strong! I'm visiting from 2Peas. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...