3.27.2013

Use Those Instagrams

Today's layout showcases the use of Instagrams for a 'month in review' style layout.  I did something a little different in the printing.  I created a document that was 12x8 with two inch photos.  Then, I chose some portions to print blank.  When I printed it out, I cut the blank ones out with my Exacto knife and backed them with pretty papers.

One strip of the photos was cut off and added to the bottom of the page.

I added a feather behind the Dear Lizzy card to create a bit of extra texture.


I couldn't leave those little squares and rectangles naked so I added punches, words and some die cuts to keep true to form.

 
The arrow is stitched using Amy Tangerine's stitching templates from the March kits at Scrapbook Circle.  All the supplies are from the Charmed Life and Lucky girl kits over at Scrapbook Circle.


Thanks for stopping in.  Have a happy Thursday.  And if you're of a mind to, our family could use prayer right now. Thanks in advance.

7 comments:

  1. so beautiful
    So funny though as i only seem to use IGs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great, I love the sections backed with patterned paper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! I loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING how you added the photos and the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout, love the photo strip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun layout and love how you used e diecut cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of instagram....will keep your family in my prayers too!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...