12.04.2012

Hello Wednesday -- Breath in Breath out!

I've been working away at getting my December Daily going.  You may have noticed that December is, in fact, quite fully upon us.  I wasn't ready.  I really wasn't.  I'm still not. But it's here and so I've been trying to dive on in.

So far I have gotten my supplies all in one place.


And I've fully completed the first day.  I have day two almost complete.  Woot!  That means I'm only two days behind.  Eek!


Speaking of December Daily, I'm excited and proud that my very first album has made an appearance in this months Scrapbook Trends magazine!  And darned if it isn't last years December Daily.  Pick up a copy and have a look!

I've got a little video that went up over on the Blue Moon Scrapbooking blog. I hope you'll have a look. I've been playing with some of the Christmas dies out there. There is so much you can do with dies and I thought I'd share a few ideas on this video. All the supplies are linked below so if you're wondering what I used, that should help you out.

13 comments:

  1. I know how you are feeling... I was behind, too! Now I'm caught up... until tomorrow. ;-) Your album looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up to date until Monday and now I am three days behind. I was going to use instax photos only but I have a couple of great non instax I want to use and of course we are out of ink! I love the look of your first couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am behind too. Day 1 is looking great so I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your last DD being pubbed!! That's WONDERFUL!! And I saw BMS yesterday!! LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your DD is looking great so far It is sooooo easy to get behind. I speak from experience. :) Congrats on the pub!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your pub. Slow start but it looks great and your supplies look yummy. Laura www.whosthischick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, Ursula!! Congrats! I know what you mean about being behind...I don't think I am going to make it...lol Maybe next year? What you have done looks GREAT!
    -Jasmine
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've got that similar "december panic" going on over here! i have my album assembled, just need to print pics and get rolling! congrats on the pub :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am behind too, hopefully will get caught up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am behind too, hopefully will get caught up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good. I am a little behind too. Hard to get going at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how any keeps up to date with a DD. I've never tried and I don't think I ever will. :) Good luck with yours!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...