12.01.2011

Finally Done with the Foundation!

And, I got my overlay pages completed too!  Yay me!

I had to mess around a fair bit on page 24's divider to get that string of rhinestones sewn down.  Finally ended up using my piping foot which allowed for the width to go through my machine.  Love how that page turned out in the end.







This is some fun 7Gypsies tape that I sort of gathered along the edge of the trim.





This one may be my favorite.  I love the subtlety of the muted colors.  And I have to admit that while I wasn't so hot about the coasters, I LOVE how they worked out.  You can always leave it to April and Co. at Studio Calico to make the very best kits full of such great stuff to stretch our creativity! (and no, they don't pay me!)





I really like this one t0o.  Probably because of all of that wood-grain.  Be still my heart.









Here are those rhinestones I mentioned.

'

And finally, a very fat book.  Still needs a few overlays as I ran out of paper.  Oh, and maybe some photos. LOL  Yikes.  I'll be having to tie this thing shut for sure!





Have a lovely weekend!

29 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! Love all the dimension...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!!!! Everything about it is fantastic. And I agree on favorite page! Love those muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Ursula!!! I love all the little details! Mine is a very fat book too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work! I'm so jealous you've got all your foundation pages done! I fell so far behind, I'll be lucky to finish by April! Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful and fun! Thanks for sharing pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it. is. amazing. No other words. Just say'n.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO beautiful, now I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice. i especially like 18 and 21.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your simple colors and designs..Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so beautiful! Lovely album... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's going to be an amazing album, Ursula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute! I wish I still had your collection of stuff to work with :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great! Glad you got it done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you have done such beautiful work on this! Looking forward to seeing you add photos and journaling, but it really looks fantastic just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i absolutely love it!!!
    my faves are day 16,18, 21 and 22.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i LOVE this, seeing yours makes me wish i was doing it now lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking fabulous! I particularly like the details on pages 16 and 23. Here's to a succesful completion of the album! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your album looks fab girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cool!! and love that ribbon around the album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty!Love that ribbon around the whole thing- just the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just love it! Looking forward to seeing it all unfold.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...