11.01.2011

Week in the Life, Day 4 LO

Um..............is it too late to share more?

I hope not because this girl is sort of slow on these kinds of projects.  And that would be why I didn't get Project life done too, BTW.

However, I am glad to say that I am still marching through this project bit by bit.  Well....day by day would be more correct I suppose.

You may recall that I was trying to capture the sunset daily.  This was the first day that I wasn't at home during the sunset and so I took this photo with my little Point and shoot from my church Park.  I wasn't thrilled with that option as I am somewhat addicted to my 'big girl' camera.

However, I had practice on this night and knew I'd have to RUN out and grab a Very Quick shot of the sunset, so this is the result.  It didn't turn out bad.

All products from Studio Calico retail lines and kit exclusives with the exception of some words stickers by Authentique.

Here is one of the layouts.



I used my new layered butterfly punch for this little guy.  Love this punch.  I found mine at my local Joann's so I got it on sale.  Yippee!

I am hoping to get the rest of this day photographed so I can show it to you tomorrow.  It really is done, I promise.

21 comments:

  1. cute layout!!!! very cool!!!

    and i love challenges where you use scraps too....very cool (blog post below)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow rays in this layout! They really made them pop! The butterfly punch gives a great accent! Love it! I trust you that it is done LOL! Thanks for sharing- Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one, i want that punch too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible! This one needs to be published.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Fantastic layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This layout is just so cool! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love this layout.. and omg.. I need to find that punch.... where's my coupon? lol.. beautiful beautiful, as always.. such a great photo and i love the products you used.. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I have seen the layered heart punch, but didn't know they had a butterfly one!
    Very pretty, Ursula!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the photo turned out great! Love how you did this LO...it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous page. i love the idea of daily sunset pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the punch...may have to grab one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too awesome! Love the play with the pattern and adding more patterned paper to it! So cool and really enhanced your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stitching and the background which mimics the suns rays. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you did with that paper!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...