4.10.2010

Another layout to share.

I think maybe I need to branch out more in my creating.  Of course, there is the time thing. LOL

Here is one that sat on my day for a while.  It was very loosely based on a sketch, but until I abandoned the basic skeleton of the sketch, I got nowhere.  So, the sketch inspired the circles but the rest was just a whim. 

I find that I still created my layouts very whimsically, even though I'm using paper products.  Sometimes I don't finish it all, just start gluing stuff down as it strikes me.  I did that here.  I started with the misted background, then I sewed on the large circle. Then the rest came prety naturally.

Lots o fun. Oh, and FYI, this is another of the Senior Portraits I shot of my little Kaitlin in October.



3 comments:

  1. Great layout and I love the design on the bottom of the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! love your title work and the border along the bottom. The photo is great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i happen to love your style, Ursula. very much so. keep it up :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...