2.03.2009

Thank you dear Lord!

I just thought I should share with you about what the Lord did for me today. It may not sound like much, but I didn't know that I was protected in this way.

I recently bid on two cameras on ebay. The deal looked good and I planned to sell one for the going rate, which was a more less than I paid for mine and pay for a new lens which I also purchased.

I've been bidding on ebay for quite a few years now and have had fantastic luck so far. This time, however, after the first day, something didn't feel quite right. At first, the seller was communicating quite a lot with me. However, the next day, I could get no response. It was late on Friday by that time so I assumed that perhaps he was 'closed' for the weekend.

When I tried again on Monday, but with no response, I was really getting concerned. This morning, when I checked my email, there was an alert telling me that the listing had been canceled and that I might want to take this up with my credit card company or with Paypal.

I was so scared, thinking I had lost thousands of dollar for nothing. However, I called my credit card company and they refunded me the money immediately. They won't be paying the fraudulent seller and I am now free to pursue a camera from a more reputable dealer.

I am sooooooo thanking God for this. I don't know how I would have explained the loss of all that money to my husband. But God knew that He would provide for me and has now given me one more reason to be thankful for His providence.

Here are a couple of photos that I took with this same model of camera before the first one had a problem. Really like this camera, by the way. These photos were taken on Mt. Lemmon after a winter storm. Taken at Sunrise.





You can pray for me that I'll find my camera. They are hard to come by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy your feedback, so thanks a bundle for taking the time to leave it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...